Thursday, December 1, 2011

" Discrimination is a disease - Roger Staubach "







What i hate the most is Discriminating/Labeling people.. from Nigga, Negro, Poor, Douche, Bitch, Lesbo, Dumb, Thin, Fat, Ugly, Homo, Lesbo, Geek, etc.. Nobody wants to be treated like that or to be called that way.. EVERYONE NEEDS RESPECT, Discrimination is just a sign of INSECURITY and ANGER towards a person. 


To those person who discriminates and label people, i say to you: You don't know the person that well,
You don't think like them,
You don't feel what they feel and
You're not there in the hardest part of their lives
to Judge him/her that bad.
THEY DEFINITELY KNOW THEMSELVES BETTER THAN YOU.


What's important is being real to what you feel and being real to yourself.


You can call me anything you want from ilong, mataba, panget to whatever you want. i'll just say sorry because being me f*cks the hell out of you! :)


Like what Jacky Robinson once said: I'm not concerned with you liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being."  










I'M JEVI 
AND 
I AM ME!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll